Eagle Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagle Elite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little favour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet
Race: Human

A little favour Empty
PostSubject: A little favour   A little favour I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:06 pm

I got banned from a server...no idea why...didn't get any reason or warning...nothing. On that server there are console messages with info about admin and how to contact him. But i can't get that info since im banned...so if someone could get me that info so i can talk to admin i would really apreciate it. Here is server IP 72.230.151.247:28960
Please help me out. Just take a screenshot when info is shown and post it here...there is more then 1 message i think.
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

A little favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little favour   A little favour I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Crazy J wrote:
I got banned from a server...no idea why...didn't get any reason or warning...nothing. On that server there are console messages with info about admin and how to contact him. But i can't get that info since im banned...so if someone could get me that info so i can talk to admin i would really apreciate it. Here is server IP 72.230.151.247:28960
Please help me out. Just take a screenshot when info is shown and post it here...there is more then 1 message i think.
ill check it out Wink
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

A little favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little favour   A little favour I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Macfish wrote:
Crazy J wrote:
ill check it out Wink

http://outcasts.cjb.net/

skip ad and go to contact us
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

A little favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little favour   A little favour I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Tnx a lot dude Very Happy

Btw my computer is running now..but wierd...it works for some time and then i lose connection for few seconds and im online again.
Back to top Go down
LucKer

A little favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little favour   A little favour I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:22 pm

so, they unban u?D
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

A little favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little favour   A little favour I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:27 am

Yup playing there again and pwning ppl. They want to kick me all the time lol cuz my score is like 80-30 at the end of map and the second guy has like 25-15 xD
Oh ya and i heard the best reason ever why a guy wanted to kick me: Man i just dont like u...
Ya whatever lol.
Back to top Go down
LucKer

A little favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little favour   A little favour I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:35 pm

lol xD what a noobs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little favour   A little favour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little favour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Elite :: Help-
Jump to: