Eagle Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagle Elite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

coMbine for the rescue!

Go down 
4 posters

Yes or No
Yes
coMbine for the rescue! I_vote_lcap100%coMbine for the rescue! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
No
coMbine for the rescue! I_vote_lcap0%coMbine for the rescue! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
coMbine

coMbine

coMbine for the rescue! Empty
PostSubject: coMbine for the rescue!   coMbine for the rescue! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:18 am

Hello, This will be my application for EE, And hopefully you'll like it;D

-Age - I just filled 19.
-Name - Jimmy is my real name, dunno why i got it though..
-Cracked cd-key? - Yes, i use cracke'd atm, But i think im gonna buy a real copy of it soon, When i have the cash;D hihi
-IGN - coMbine.
-Xfire Name - commbine (coMbine was already taken;()
-can you donate - No atm, since i need all my money for my upcoming apartment, but in the near future, i will most defenetly donate some of my hard earned cash;D
-where you live - I live in a small town called Jonkoping in sweden.
-have TS or vent - Yes, i have all versions of ventrilo and Teamspeak, Though i prefer Ventrilo.

Yo, My name's jimmy, as stated above, Been playing cod since call of duty 1 release, Also played pretty hardcore in w0w before patch 3.2! I also played day of defeat 3.0, 1.3 and source pretty competetive, Until a couple of months back, when i falled back into cod4, and now, its only that game.
I've played in clans such as #SwedishAgitation, #TnP, #eF, #sX And some others, that our now currently dead.
So know im looking for a new comfortable home to join in, And have fun!

Most of you have seen me on UK|HD server's, And even Cheat accusated me a couple of times;D - But i don't mind, Everyone has its own voice, And its important to speak your mind about things.
And no, i dont cheat;D

Hope y'all like this sneak-peak about me, And ill see you later on, if accepted!

Best Regards, coMbine!
Vote is open
Back to top Go down
LucKer

PostSubject: Re: coMbine for the rescue!   coMbine for the rescue! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 pm

yes!!!me and combine we pwn all DD
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: coMbine for the rescue!   coMbine for the rescue! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:25 pm

LucKer wrote:
yes!!!me and combine we pwn all DD
saw him in game, good scores so thumps up from me Wink
Back to top Go down
MighteMidget
God of all Gods
MighteMidget

PostSubject: Re: coMbine for the rescue!   coMbine for the rescue! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:59 pm

[quote]-can you donate - No atm, since i need all my money for my upcoming apartment, but in the near future, i will most defenetly donate some of my hard earned cash;D

meens that you'r possetive about staying in the clan ^^ hehe
good good good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coMbine for the rescue!   coMbine for the rescue! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coMbine for the rescue!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Elite :: Recruits-
Jump to: