Eagle Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagle Elite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Severs.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet
Race: Human

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:12 am

Servers...Im thinking of purchasing a server, it would be hosted by th UK|HD, their prices are better than gametracker.
so im considering an 18 people server. which would cost 10 pounds, with this server we could lure people into the clan, anyways, donations are appriciated, it costs around 10 pounds a month.
i can buy it for a month, but we will need:
A: players, so you will have to promote to friends
B: donations to keep it up

if all goes well, we will expand and get a match server.
and from there we will just make more servers.
Back to top Go down
AgEnTcObRa23

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm

hey macfish !

Listen i would like from you to seriously consider this ...

I used to always play in the ukhd server but 2 things were annoying me really bad which i wish would be fixed in our server ...

1st (and this is very important to me): is that when a certain map(round) finishes we wait for the server to load the new map right ? now while the server is loading the new map i used to always get disconnected and i have to reput the IP and reconnect which is rly annoying ...

2nd As i think there is certain maps that you program in the servers that will go on and on and on again ...
Now here's some suggestion for some maps + their modes which i think is the best collection and you should use it Very Happy

Ambush: Team Deathmatch + Sabotage + Free for All + Search & Destroy + Domination
Backlot: Team Deathmatch + Sabotage + Free for All + Search & Destroy + Domination
Crossfire: Team Deathmatch + Sabotage + Domination
District: Head Quarters (HQ)
Showdown: Team Deathmatch + Sabotage + Search & Destroy + Domination
Strike: Team Deathmatch match + Sabotage + Search & Destroy + Domination

P.S.:Plz don't put any of the sas vs spentaz maps Razz

3rd: when a new map starts can u plz make the time for players to be rdy like 20 sec (you know the grey screen where you have to wait)

4th I don't know if you considered this But also please don't make spawn timing (when u die u respawn immedietly)

5th I beg you please remove kill cam from the server ...

6th I know its a little bit too much ... but make the score limit for sabotage 5 and the time limit for each round 5 mins

7th please make the Search & Destroy score limit 11 and the time limit for each round 3 mins.

8th please make the teamdeathmatch score limit 3000 and the time limit 15 mins.

Please reply and put the numbers that you agreed/and did , and also put the numbers that you didn't agree and why

Can't thank you enough for what you have done ! Very Happy

P.S.: plz give a serious thought to everything i said Very Happy

Last edited by AgEnTcObRa23 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:57 pm

AgEnTcObRa23 wrote:
hey macfish !

Listen i would like from you to seriously consider this ...

I used to always play in the ukhd server but 2 things were annoying me really bad which i wish would be fixed in our server ...

1st (and this is very important to me): is that when a certain map(round) finishes we wait for the server to load the new map right ? now while the server is loading the new map i used to always get disconnected and i have to reput the IP and reconnect which is rly annoying ...

2nd As i think there is certain maps that you program in the servers that will go on and on and on again ...
Now here's some suggestion for some maps + their modes which i think is the best collection and you should use it Very Happy

Ambush: Team Deathmatch + Sabotage + Free for All + Search & Destroy + Domination
Backlot: Team Deathmatch + Sabotage + Free for All + Search & Destroy + Domination
Crossfire: Team Deathmatch + Sabotage + Domination
District: Head Quarters (HQ)
Showdown: Team Deathmatch + Sabotage + Search & Destroy + Domination
Strike: Team Deathmatch match + Sabotage + Search & Destroy + Domination

P.S.:Plz don't put any of the sas vs spentaz maps Razz

3rd: when a new map starts can u plz make the time for players to be rdy like 20 sec (you know the grey screen where you have to wait)

4th I don't know if you considered this But also please don't make spawn timing (when u die u respawn immedietly)

5th I beg you please remove kill cam from the server ...

6th I know its a little bit too much ... but make the score limit for sabotage 5 and the time limit for each round 5 mins

7th please make the Search & Destroy score limit 11 and the time limit for each round 3 mins.

8th please make the teamdeathmatch score limit 3000 and the time limit 15 mins.

Please reply and put the numbers that you agreed/and did , and also put the numbers that you didn't agree and why

Can't thank you enough for what you have done ! Very Happy

P.S.: plz give a serious thought to everything i said Very Happy

point 1: its your connection
point 2: will try some of those rotations, but wil do sas and spetz maps too tho
killcam, hate it too its of.
tdm, sabo and sd ideas never gonna happen, takes way too long to finish a match that way, might crick up tdm limit but no to 3000
respawn timer......well, to be fair, i think its best we have a 5sec respawn
20 sec rdy....dont think its possible
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:23 am

In my opinion we should have all maps with all types if you know what i mean...some ppl like this some ppl like that...one of my fav maps and types is crossfire search and destroy...which you didnt include....and killcam should be on...on our server we tried no killcam...ppl were complaining all the time and we got some big hackers...and that screen before the game begins shouldnt be too long and respawns too cuz ppl hate waiting...im playing cod4 since it came out so i listen to their whining all the time and i know what botheres them xD
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:44 am

Crazy J wrote:
In my opinion we should have all maps with all types if you know what i mean...some ppl like this some ppl like that...one of my fav maps and types is crossfire search and destroy...which you didnt include....and killcam should be on...on our server we tried no killcam...ppl were complaining all the time and we got some big hackers...and that screen before the game begins shouldnt be too long and respawns too cuz ppl hate waiting...im playing cod4 since it came out so i listen to their whining all the time and i know what botheres them xD

im working on a good rotation, but i can tell ya, configuring it all is a bitch.
thing about killcam is, whenever you find yourself in an awesome spot and kill somebody, you get killed 10 sec afterwards. we have PB, so protection against most hacks...anyways, i think we will distinguish em Wink
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:03 am

PB makes a lot of problems...it kicks ppl that r not hacking...for some packages or smth it sux...and about killcam...its good to have it so u cant camp...if everyone would just camp it would suck...im a rusher
i run and kill ppl no matter what...even with sniper xD
i go running around and noscoping xD
Back to top Go down
MighteMidget
God of all Gods
MighteMidget

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:05 am

camping is part of the game thats why we have uav jammer so ppl don't know were we are...
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:10 am

But still no cam rly sucks...and camping rly sucks lol Razz
Back to top Go down
AgEnTcObRa23

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:11 am

Hey all members !!!
And big hellos to you macfish Very Happy

Sry i wasn't active or even online on the forums , i was busy with school/basketball stuff ...
Anyway macfish thanks for considering my ideas Very Happy
Now i get the fact the you rejected most of them Razz ... not a problem but at least remove the 5 sec respawn Razz

Thx again and again for all the hard work macfish ! Very Happy

P.S.: We need more clan wars man ... If the clan members don't have time during the week at least try to make most of them on weekends (like 2 clan war saturday and 2 clan war sunday ) or even more clan wars BUT during the weekend Very Happy

Cya all !
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:54 am

AgEnTcObRa23 wrote:
Hey all members !!!

Sry i wasn't active or even online on the forums , i was busy with school/basketball stuff ...
Now i get the fact the you rejected most of them Razz ... not a problem but at least remove the 5 sec respawn Razz

P.S.: We need more clan wars man ... If the clan members don't have time during the week at least try to make most of them on weekends (like 2 clan war saturday and 2 clan war sunday ) or even more clan wars BUT during the weekend Very Happy

Cya all !
issue of 5 sec respawn: then theres no reason to stay alive Wink
issue of clan wars: we dont want to play promod, we want pam4, and im installing it on server right now but it isnt functioning well...so im trying to fix it.
Back to top Go down
LucKer

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:21 am

Macfish wrote:
AgEnTcObRa23 wrote:
Hey all members !!!

Cya all !
issue of 5 sec respawn: then theres no reason to stay alive Wink
issue of clan wars: we dont want to play promod, we want pam4, and im installing it on server right now but it isnt functioning well...so im trying to fix it.

nice Very Happy GJ
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Lol i hope i will have time...during the week i have school and weekends r for my girl and party!!
Back to top Go down
LucKer

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Crazy J wrote:
Lol i hope i will have time...during the week i have school and weekends r for my girl and party!!

and that is life DD
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:26 am

Its pretty good lol u should all try it out xD
IT EVEN HAS BETTER GRAPHICS THEN COD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:36 am

Crazy J wrote:
Its pretty good lol u should all try it out xD
IT EVEN HAS BETTER GRAPHICS THEN COD!!!!
[img:aed3]http://myspace.roflposters.com/images/rofl/myspace/1229819279497.jpg.[roflposters.com].myspace.jpg[/img:aed3]
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Hahahahahahaa i lold sooo much xD
I like this 3
Severs..... Delicious_cake_2
Severs..... The-soap-don-t-drop-the-soap-demotivational-poster-1207342988
Severs..... Fat-people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Severs..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severs.....   Severs..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Severs.....
Page 1 of 1