Eagle Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagle Elite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VoodooViolencE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VooDoo

VooDoo

Character sheet
Race: Human

VoodooViolencE Empty
PostSubject: VoodooViolencE   VoodooViolencE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:09 pm

-Name: Michael
-IGN: dont have one
-Xfire Name : VoodooViolence
-can you donate: I should be able to donate £10 on payday if funds are needed
-where you live: Scotland UK
-have TS or vent: vent but I dont have a mic as I had arguments with GF from using vent with past clans/guilds, PC is in the living room and so is the TV! She cut the mic wire and I didnt get a new 1

Hi as you know now my name is Michael, ingame name is usually VooDooViolence although atm its VooDooJacKson in memory of the king of pop! I played COD for just over a year now, I only play cracked version so I can only play on cracked servers. I have decent skills, I have problems with uploading compressed vids to the net so I cant show you any fraps but feel free to spec me, I know some of you guys from UK|HD server so I think some of you may have an idea of my skill level. I havnt been a member of any clan in COD before but have been admin and guild master in other games so I have an idea what would be required of me in a clan setting.

hopefulyl I will be succesful and hear from u sooon!
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

VoodooViolencE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoodooViolencE   VoodooViolencE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Yup i saw him on uk|hd servers...he's pretty good Razz
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

VoodooViolencE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoodooViolencE   VoodooViolencE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:50 pm

VooDoo wrote:
-Name: Michael
-IGN: dont have one (YES YOU DO - Its Voodoojackson) Razz-Xfire Name : VoodooViolence
-can you donate: I should be able to donate £10 on payday if funds are needed
-where you live: Scotland UK
-have TS or vent: vent but I dont have a mic as I had arguments with GF from using vent with past clans/guilds, PC is in the living room and so is the TV! She cut the mic wire and I didnt get a new 1

Hi as you know now my name is Michael, ingame name is usually VooDooViolence although atm its VooDooJacKson in memory of the king of pop! I played COD for just over a year now, I only play cracked version so I can only play on cracked servers. I have decent skills, I have problems with uploading compressed vids to the net so I cant show you any fraps but feel free to spec me, I know some of you guys from UK|HD server so I think some of you may have an idea of my skill level. I havnt been a member of any clan in COD before but have been admin and guild master in other games so I have an idea what would be required of me in a clan setting.

hopefulyl I will be succesful and hear from u sooon!

considering the fact that you have skill..and applied to this refreshing like a spring breeze clan.. i sppose i can let you in without a vote..just this once Razz
Back to top Go down
VooDoo

VooDoo

Character sheet

VoodooViolencE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoodooViolencE   VoodooViolencE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:26 pm

woot thanks a lot Smile look forward to playing with you guys !
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

VoodooViolencE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoodooViolencE   VoodooViolencE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
MighteMidget
God of all Gods
MighteMidget

VoodooViolencE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoodooViolencE   VoodooViolencE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:28 am

welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VoodooViolencE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoodooViolencE   VoodooViolencE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VoodooViolencE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Elite :: Recruits-
Jump to: